• Cannes Lions Shortlist / Direct / Use of Digital
• Cannes Lions Shortlist / Direct / Public Sector
• Cannes Lions Shortlist / PR / Social Platforms
• Best of Ogilvy & Mather Worldwide 2016
• Creativity Editor's Pick
• Communication Arts / Advertising Annual
• 1.5 Billion earned media impressions.
• WPP Global Sustainability Report Honoree
• Covered by multiple global publications, including The New York Times, Reuters, CNN, Yahoo! News, NBC, Fast Co., among many others.
30% of mass shootings, and 22% of school shootings in the United States are inspired by previous events.
So in partnership with The Brady Foundation, we sought out to change that by completely removing past killer's names and images from the web. To do this we developed a simple Chrome plug-in, and made it available for anyone to download.
Immediately following its launch, the idea received worldwide coverage resulting in 1.25 billion impressions. This gave The Brady Campaign over $4 million dollars in free media, raising awareness of their cause and sparking a nationwide conversation about the dangers of revealing a killer's identity online.