• london international awards / silver / use of illustration
• london international awards / 4 bronze / art direction & design
• london international awards / 4 shortlists / art direction & film
• One Show / 3 MERITS / DESIGN & ART DIRECTION / DIRECT
• D&AD / 2 SHORTLIST / DESIGN & ART DIRECTION - Illustration
• WPP best of network honoree
The Chicago Sun-Times is tired of writing headlines about gun violence. So, we're helping them take the issue head on—compiling gun violence solutions and arming people with a different kind of ammunition: Knowledge. Education. Action.
The initiative launched with a Front-page editorial In The Chicago Sun Times and a film provocation: we took teachers to a gun range and asked them if they agreed with having guns in the classroom.
The program leads to a website filled with actions - 31bullets.suntimes.com - and is supported by posters and social media objects.